ᱵᱮᱵᱷᱟᱨᱤᱭᱟᱹ ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ:R Ashwani Banjan Murmu
Please do not create articles yet[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Please do not edit this wiki until the importing of existing content has been completed, as announced at incubator:Incubator:Site creation log#2018. Thanks. - dcljr (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) 02:38, 4 ᱟᱜᱚᱥᱴ 2018 (UTC)
What's Next (WAM)![ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- Tool problem
- If you faced problem submitting articles via judging tool, use this meta page to do so. Please spread this message with local participants.
- Here are what will come after the end of WAM
- Make sure you judge all articles before December 7th, and participants who can improve their contribution (not submit) before December 10th.
- Participates still can submit their contribution of November before December 5th at this page. Please let your local wiki participates know. Once you finish the judging, please update this page after December 7th
- There will be three round of address collection scheduled: December 15th, December 20th, and December 25th.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- There will be a progress page for the postcards.
- Some Questions
- In case you wondering how can you use the WAM tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loi for more information.
Request for a cite tool in Santali wikipedia, or upgrade editor to RefToolbar 2.0 with more advanced tool[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
R Ashwani Banjan Murmu:ᱱᱚᱟ ᱥᱟᱱᱛᱟᱲᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱟᱨᱴᱤᱠᱞ ᱚᱞ ᱫᱚ ᱩᱰᱤ ᱟᱥᱟᱱ ᱜᱮᱭᱟ, ᱦᱮᱞᱮ ᱨᱮᱯᱦᱨᱮᱱᱥ ᱟᱨ ᱥᱟᱤᱛ ᱞᱟᱜᱤᱫ ᱛᱮ ᱠᱟᱛᱤᱡ ᱢᱩᱥᱠᱤᱞ ᱚᱜ ᱠᱟᱱᱟ ᱾ ᱱᱤᱛᱚᱜ ᱫᱚ ᱠᱦᱚᱞᱤ ᱰᱭᱨᱮᱠᱴ ᱠᱚᱯᱭ ᱟᱨ ᱯᱮᱥᱴ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱠᱟᱢᱤ ᱜᱚᱱᱚᱜ ᱠᱟᱱᱟ, ᱞᱤᱝᱠ ᱵᱦᱮᱨᱤᱯᱦᱭ ᱞᱟᱜᱤᱫ ᱛᱮ ᱦᱚ ᱢᱩᱥᱠᱤᱞ ᱚᱜ ᱠᱟᱱᱟ ᱾ ᱤᱧᱟᱜ ᱤᱱᱜᱨᱟᱡᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤ ᱨᱮᱟᱜ RefToolbar 2.0 ᱴᱩᱞ ᱵᱮᱵᱦᱟᱨ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱩᱰᱤ ᱵᱮᱥ ᱵᱩᱡᱦᱟᱣ ᱠᱮᱟᱟ, Reference ᱥᱟᱤᱴ ᱩᱰᱤ ᱟᱥᱟᱱ ᱜᱮᱭ ᱟᱚᱱᱰᱮ ᱪᱮᱫᱟᱜ ᱱᱟ ᱚᱱᱰᱮ CITER TOOL ᱞᱟᱴᱷᱟ ᱠᱟᱱᱟ ᱾ ᱱᱚᱟ ᱴᱩᱞ ᱦᱚ ᱵᱮᱥ ᱠᱟᱢᱤ ᱨᱮ ᱦᱟᱡᱩᱜ ᱠᱟᱱᱟ ᱦᱮᱞᱮ ᱵᱟᱨ ᱵᱟᱨ ᱱᱩᱟ ᱴᱮᱵ ᱨᱮ ᱠᱦᱩᱞᱟ ᱛᱮ ᱦᱟᱭᱩᱜ ᱠᱟᱱᱟ ᱾ ᱡᱚᱫᱤ RefToolbar 2.0 (with Citer tool) ᱱᱚᱟ ᱣᱤᱠᱤ ᱨᱮ ᱥᱮᱞᱮᱫ ᱞᱮᱠᱦᱟᱱ ᱫᱚ ᱩᱰᱤ ᱠᱟᱢᱤ ᱟᱥᱟᱱ ᱠᱚᱟᱟ ᱾ .... ᱡᱚᱷᱟᱨ --Rocky 734 (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱐᱔:᱕᱙, ᱗ ᱮᱯᱨᱤᱞ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
Rocky 734: ᱱᱟᱯᱟᱭ ᱠᱟᱛᱷᱟ ᱱᱚᱣᱟ ᱵᱟᱵᱚᱫᱽ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱴᱮᱠᱱᱤᱠᱟᱞ ᱴᱤᱢ ᱥᱟᱶ ᱜᱟᱞ ᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ ᱦᱩᱭᱩᱜᱼᱟ ᱾ R Ashwani Banjan Murmu (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱑᱕:᱕᱔, ᱙ ᱮᱯᱨᱤᱞ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
- ᱚᱦᱚ!!! ᱴᱦᱤᱠ ᱜᱮᱭᱟ ᱾ ᱚᱠᱟᱞᱠᱛᱮ ᱵᱚᱱ ᱠᱚᱱᱴᱟᱠᱴ ᱮᱭᱟ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱴᱮᱠᱱᱤᱠᱟᱞ ᱴᱤᱢ, ᱥᱮ ᱚᱱᱟ ᱫᱚ ᱩᱰᱤ ᱜᱟᱱ ᱫᱟ.ᱰ ᱵᱟᱰᱟ ᱛᱮ ᱦᱩᱭᱩᱜ ᱟᱟ ᱾ --Rocky 734 (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱐᱓:᱐᱓, ᱑᱐ ᱮᱯᱨᱤᱞ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
- ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱴᱮᱠᱱᱤᱠᱟᱞ ᱴᱤᱢ ᱥᱟᱞᱜ ᱮᱛᱚᱦᱚᱵ ᱠᱷᱚᱱ ᱜᱮ ᱜᱚᱲᱚᱥᱦᱚᱫ ᱠᱚ ᱮᱢᱟ ᱦᱟᱵᱚᱱ ᱠᱟᱱ ᱜᱮᱭᱟ ᱟᱨ ᱥᱟᱹᱜᱟᱹᱭ ᱨᱮ ᱢᱮᱱᱟᱜ ᱵᱚᱱᱟ, ᱟᱵᱤᱱᱟᱜ ᱢᱚᱱᱚᱛ ᱦᱚᱸ ᱠᱟᱹᱢᱤ ᱦᱟᱥᱚᱞ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱩᱱᱟᱹᱜ ᱮᱴᱠᱮᱴᱚᱬᱮ ᱵᱟᱹᱱᱩ ᱟᱹᱱᱤᱡ ,ᱟᱫᱚ ᱚᱱᱟ ᱞᱟᱦᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱱᱟᱥᱮᱱᱟᱜ ᱥᱟᱱᱛᱟᱲᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱨᱤᱱ ᱮᱴᱟᱜ ᱵᱩᱱᱤᱭᱟᱹᱫᱤᱭᱟᱹ ᱠᱚᱣᱟᱜ ᱢᱚᱱᱚᱛ ᱦᱚᱸ ᱱᱟᱥᱮᱱᱟᱜ ᱤᱫᱤ ᱦᱩᱭᱩᱜᱼᱟ , ᱡᱷᱚᱛᱚ ᱦᱚᱲᱼᱟ ᱢᱚᱱᱚᱛ ᱧᱟᱢ ᱮᱱ ᱛᱟᱭᱚᱢ ᱩᱥᱟᱹᱨᱟᱹ ᱜᱮᱵᱚᱱ ᱠᱟᱹᱢᱤᱭᱟ ᱾R Ashwani Banjan Murmu (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱑᱖:᱑᱘, ᱑᱒ ᱮᱯᱨᱤᱞ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
Community Insights Survey[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
RMaung (WMF) ᱑᱔:᱓᱓, ᱖ ᱥᱮᱯᱴᱮᱢᱵᱚᱨ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
Reminder: Community Insights Survey[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
RMaung (WMF) ᱑᱕:᱐᱙, ᱒᱐ ᱥᱮᱯᱴᱮᱢᱵᱚᱨ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
Reminder: Community Insights Survey[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
RMaung (WMF) ᱑᱙:᱐᱑, ᱓ ᱚᱠᱴᱚᱵᱚᱨ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
Information for Asian Month postcard[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Hello! Greetings from Hong Kong. Sorry for delays. I would like to ask if the postal address you submitted is still the same as of December 2018. If not, please contact me through links provided in my userpage (minus Telegram, since I redacted my username). I will send the Asian Month postcard last year in one or two days once the thing is settled. If there are no replies to that within a week, I will consider your postal address as of December 2018 is unchanged at this moment. Thanks, --春卷柯南 (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱑᱔:᱑᱘, ᱑᱘ ᱚᱠᱴᱚᱵᱚᱨ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
WikiConference India 2020: IRC today[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
WikiConference India 2020: IRC today[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Greetings, thanks for taking part in the initial conversation around the proposal for WikiConference India 2020 in Hyderabad. Firstly, we are happy to share the news that there has been a very good positive response from individual Wikimedians. Also there have been community-wide discussions on local Village Pumps on various languages. Several of these discussions have reached consensus, and supported the initiative. To conclude this initial conversation and formalise the consensus, an IRC is being hosted today evening. We can clear any concerns/doubts that we have during the IRC. Looking forward to your participation.
The details of the IRC are
- Timings and Date: 6:00 pm IST (12:30 pm UTC) on 20 August 2019
- Website: https://webchat.freenode.net/
- Channel: #wci
Note: Initially, all the users who have engaged on WikiConference India 2020: Initial conversations page or its talk page were added to the WCI2020 notification list. Members of this list will receive regular updates regarding WCI2020. If you would like to opt-out or change the target page, please do so on this page.
[WikiConference India 2020] Invitation to participate in the Community Engagement Survey[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
This is an invitation to participate in the Community Engagement Survey, which is one of the key requirements for drafting the Conference & Event Grant application for WikiConference India 2020 to the Wikimedia Foundation. The survey will have questions regarding a few demographic details, your experience with Wikimedia, challenges and needs, and your expectations for WCI 2020. The responses will help us to form an initial idea of what is expected out of WCI 2020, and draft the grant application accordingly. Please note that this will not directly influence the specificities of the program, there will be a detailed survey to assess the program needs post-funding decision.
- Please fill the survey at; https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7_hpoIKHxGW31RepX_y4QxVqoodsCFOKatMTzxsJ2Vbkd-Q/viewform
- The survey will be open until 23:59 hrs of 22 December 2019.
[WikiConference India 2020] Conference & Event Grant proposal[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
WikiConference India 2020 team is happy to inform you that the Conference & Event Grant proposal for WikiConference India 2020 has been submitted to the Wikimedia Foundation. This is to notify community members that for the last two weeks we have opened the proposal for community review, according to the timeline, post notifying on Indian Wikimedia community mailing list. After receiving feedback from several community members, certain aspects of the proposal and the budget have been changed. However, community members can still continue engage on the talk page, for any suggestions/questions/comments. After going through the proposal + FAQs, if you feel contented, please endorse the proposal at WikiConference_India_2020#Endorsements, along with a rationale for endorsing this project. MediaWiki message delivery (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱑᱘:᱒᱑, ᱑᱙ ᱯᱷᱮᱵᱽᱨᱩᱣᱟᱨᱤ ᱒᱐᱒᱐ (UTC)
Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2020[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Thank you for your contribution in Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2020. We appreciate your time and efforts in bridging gender gap on Wikipedia. Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we will not be couriering the prizes in the form of mechanize in 2020 but instead offer a gratitude token in the form of online claimable gift coupon. Please fill this form by last at June 10 for claiming your prize for the contest.
Wiki Love and regards!
Project Tiger 2.0 - Feedback from writing contest participants (editors) and Hardware support recipients[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Barnstar Award[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Thank you for contributing to the Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2020. We are appreciative of your tireless efforts to create articles about Women in Folklore on Wikipedia. We are deeply inspired by your persistent efforts, dedication to bridge the gender and cultural gap on Wikipedia. Your tireless perseverance and love for the movement has brought us one step closer to our quest for attaining equity for underrepresented knowledge in our Wikimedia Projects. We are lucky to have amazing Wikimedians like you in our movement. Please find your Wiki Loves Women South Asia postcard here. Kindly obtain your postcards before 15th July 2020.
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Team
Create an article[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
We sent you an e-mail[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Hello R Ashwani Banjan Murmu,
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see my explanation here.
Mahatma Gandhi edit-a-thon on 2 and 3 October 2020[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Hi WAM organizers and participants!
Hope you are all doing well! Now is the time to sign up for Wikipedia Asian Month 2020, which will take place in this November.
Here are the basic guidance and regulations for organizers. Please remember to:
- use Fountain tool (you can find the usage guidance easily on meta page), or else you and your participants’ will not be able to receive the prize from WAM team.
- Add your language projects and organizer list to the meta page before October 29th, 2020.
- Inform your community members WAM 2020 is coming soon!!!
- If you want WAM team to share your event information on Facebook / twitter, or you want to share your WAM experience/ achievements on our blog, feel free to send an email to email@example.com or PM us via facebook.
If you want to hold a thematic event that is related to WAM, a.k.a. WAM sub-contest. The process is the same as the language one.
Here are some updates from WAM team:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year we hope all the Edit-a-thons are online not physical ones.
- The international postal systems are not stable enough at the moment, WAM team have decided to send all the qualified participants/ organizers extra digital postcards/ certifications. (You will still get the paper ones!)
- Our team has created a meta page so that everyone tracking the progress and the delivery status.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to reach out the WAM team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or discuss on the meta talk page. If it’s urgent, please contact the leader directly (email@example.com).
Hope you all have fun in Wikipedia Asian Month 2020
Sincerely yours,Wikipedia Asian Month International Team 2020.10