ᱥᱟᱹᱜᱩᱱ ᱫᱟᱨᱟᱢ ![ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
- ᱥᱟᱹᱜᱩᱱ ᱫᱟᱨᱟᱢ Surukuni Chapeyar !!! ᱨᱟᱹᱥᱠᱟᱹ ᱥᱟᱛᱞᱟᱜ ᱟᱢᱤᱧ ᱟᱛᱟᱝ ᱫᱟᱨᱟᱢᱮᱫ ᱢᱮᱭᱟ ᱥᱟᱱᱛᱟᱲᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱛᱮ ᱾ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱟᱢᱟᱜ ᱥᱮᱞᱮᱫ ᱧᱮᱞ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱟᱹᱰᱤ ᱨᱟᱹᱥᱠᱟᱹᱧ ᱟᱹᱭᱠᱟᱹᱣ ᱠᱮᱫᱼᱟ ᱾
- ᱟᱥᱟᱭᱮᱫᱟᱹᱧ ᱥᱟᱱᱛᱟᱲᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱞᱟᱦᱟᱱᱛᱤ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱟᱢᱟᱜ ᱠᱮᱴᱮᱡ ᱜᱚᱲᱚ ᱥᱚᱦᱚᱫ ᱟᱨ ᱮᱱᱮᱢ ᱛᱟᱦᱮᱸᱱᱟ ᱾
- ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱵᱟᱵᱚᱫᱽ ᱵᱟᱰᱟᱭ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ, ᱯᱩᱭᱞᱩ ᱛᱮ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱥᱮᱪᱮᱫ ᱥᱟᱦᱴᱟ ᱞᱤᱱ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱵᱚᱞᱚᱱ ᱨᱮᱱᱟᱜ ᱤᱧ ᱱᱮᱦᱚᱸᱨᱮᱫ ᱢᱮᱭᱟ ᱾
- ᱡᱟᱦᱟᱸᱱᱟᱜ ᱠᱚ ᱱᱚᱶᱟ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱵᱟᱢ ᱵᱩᱡᱦᱟᱹᱣ ᱫᱟᱲᱮᱭᱟᱜ ᱠᱷᱟᱱ ᱟᱨᱵᱟᱝ ᱮᱴᱠᱮᱴᱚᱬᱮ ᱠᱚᱢ ᱥᱟᱢᱟᱝᱮᱫ ᱠᱷᱟᱱ ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ ᱟᱠᱷᱲᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱵᱚᱞᱚ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱟᱢᱟᱜ ᱮᱴᱠᱮᱴᱚᱬᱮ ᱠᱚ ᱚᱞ ᱥᱚᱫᱚᱨ ᱢᱮ ᱟᱨ ᱥᱚᱞᱦᱮ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱵᱚᱱ ᱨᱤᱠᱟᱹᱭᱟ ᱾ ᱹᱹᱹ ᱡᱚᱦᱟᱨᱹᱹᱹRamjit Tudu (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱑᱘:᱒᱖, ᱑ ᱯᱷᱮᱵᱽᱨᱩᱣᱟᱨᱤ ᱒᱐᱑᱙ (UTC)
Project Tiger 2.0 - Feedback from writing contest participants (editors) and Hardware support recipients[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Barnstar Award[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
Thank you for contributing to the Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2020. We are appreciative of your tireless efforts to create articles about Women in Folklore on Wikipedia. We are deeply inspired by your persistent efforts, dedication to bridge the gender and cultural gap on Wikipedia. Your tireless perseverance and love for the movement has brought us one step closer to our quest for attaining equity for underrepresented knowledge in our Wikimedia Projects. We are lucky to have amazing Wikimedians like you in our movement. Please find your Wiki Loves Women South Asia postcard here. Kindly obtain your postcards before 15th July 2020.
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Team
Santali Movement Strategy Call[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
This is a cordial reminder for the "Santali Movement Strategy Call" happening today, November 11 @ 20:00 IST/ 20:30 BST/14:30 UTC.
Please join us with your questions and ideas, or just to say Hi.
- Movement Strategy will be implemented in 2021, and as Wikip(m)edians from Santali community, we should have our say. We are hosting a call to discuss within our communities and voice our priorities.
- To continue our conversation since m:South Asia Movement Strategy Call.
Date & Time: Wednesday November 11 @ 20:00 IST/ 20:30 BST/14:30 UTC.
Meeting link : https://meet.google.com/cmm-vure-foy
Do RSVP and share with friends.
Volunteer for Strategy Prioritization
Santali Movement Strategy Follow Up Call[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
This is a cordial reminder to fill up the "Santali Movement Strategy Meeting Feedback form" Form Link and to invite for "Santali Movement Strategy Follow Up Call" happening on November 18 @ 20:00 IST/ 20:30 BST/14:30 UTC.
Please join us with your ideas and recommendations or simply to discuss further.
- To continue our conversation since Santali Movement Strategy Call.
- To discuss and finalize top priorities for implementation in 2021.
Date & Time: Wednesday November 18 @ 20:00 IST/ 20:30 BST/14:30 UTC.
Meeting link : https://meet.google.com/tyy-fuxu-hqi
Do RSVP and share with friends.
2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board elections: Eligibility requirements for voters[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
The eligibility requirements for voters to participate in the 2021 Board of Trustees elections have been published. You can check the requirements on this page.
You can also verify your eligibility using the AccountEligiblity tool.
Note: You are receiving this message as part of outreach efforts to create awareness among the voters.
ᱯᱚᱨᱚᱢ ᱵᱤᱻᱨ ᱪᱚᱠᱨᱚ ᱥᱟᱸᱜᱮ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ ᱨᱮ ᱥᱮᱞᱚᱜ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱱᱮᱦᱚᱸᱨ[ᱯᱷᱮᱰᱟᱛ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ]
ᱯᱚᱨᱚᱢ ᱵᱤᱻᱨ ᱪᱚᱠᱨᱚ ᱥᱟᱸᱜᱮ ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ ᱨᱮ ᱥᱮᱞᱚᱜ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱱᱮᱦᱚᱸᱨ
᱒᱐᱒᱓ ᱥᱮᱯᱴᱮᱢᱵᱚᱨ ᱑᱕-᱒᱐